TERMS & CONDITIONS
ORDERS The purchase from LA CICOGNA FIRME is a simple and safe operation. The Customer must view the collections, choose the product and order the shipment. The online store offers clothing and accessories from the best international fashion brands. Thanks to the exclusive service and unmistakable style of La Cicogna Firme, shopping will become a unique moment. To browse through the proposals, just select a CATEGORY and discover the selection of products of the main Italian and international firms proposed by La Cicogna Firme. Each product is accompanied by a description sheet containing information on the model, price, composition, sizes and colours.
With ADD TO CART, the desired item is placed in a virtual shopping bag that allows you to continue browsing the other pages of the site, pending confirmation of the order. At any time you can add new purchases or, with the DELETE ITEM function, exclude those already selected. By clicking on the SHOPPING BAG link, the prices of the individual items purchased and the total amount of the order, still partial and unconfirmed, are indicated. Thanks to the functionality of the WISHLIST you can compose, during shopping, a list of favorite items that will be stored in a reserved space, with the possibility to review them whenever you want. Once the choice has been made, simply insert the selection made directly into the cart.
With SUBMIT ORDER online shopping comes to an end. If you are already a customer of La Cicogna Firme, simply enter your email and password, and the system will automatically recognize you. If instead it is the first visit to the online store La Cicogna Firme, it is necessary to register on the site (by clicking on the REGISTRATION link), so as to enter the useful data for purchase and shipping. Once the registration is completed, the system will store the information and the Customer will be automatically recognized during subsequent visits.
The products purchased on La Cicogna Firme are sold directly by La Cicogna Firme.
You can request any information from La Cicogna Firme through our support services.
Remember that you can always contact La Cicogna Firme via the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Our commercial policy
1. La Cicogna Firme offers for sale, on La Cicogna Firme, the products and carries out its e-commerce activity exclusively towards its end users who are "consumers".
2. "Consumer" shall mean any individual who is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession. If you are not a "consumer", we invite you to refrain from concluding commercial transactions on La Cicogna Firme
3 In consideration of our commercial policy, La Cicogna Firme reserves the right not to accept orders from subjects other than the "consumer" or, in any case, to refuse orders that do not comply with our commercial policy.
4. These General Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders of products on La Cicogna Firme among the users of La Cicogna Firme .
5. The General Conditions of Sale do not regulate the provision of services or the sale of products by subjects other than La Cicogna Firme that are present on La Cicogna Firme through links, banners or other hyperlinks.
6. La Cicogna Firme reserves the right to cancel and/or cancel any order and for any reason (unavailability, inventory error, defective items). Obviously, the cancellation is followed by the relative refund of the entire amount spent; refund that will be made in the same way in which the payment of the order was made.
Warranty and price of the products.
1. On La Cicogna Firme are offered for sale only luxury and premium brand products. These products are purchased directly from carefully selected retailers for their rigorous quality controls.
La Cicogna Firme provides itself, through the current collaboration, with Luxury Boutiques scattered throughout the exclusively Italian territory; thanks to consolidated direct relationships (all authorized retailers)
The goods offered for sale on the La Cicogna Firme website are not obtained exclusively from the owners of the trademarks, but from authorized dealers. La Cicogna Firme declares that it is not an authorized dealer or an agent of the brands sold within the site. All trademarks mentioned on the site are trademarks registered by their respective owners who hold the rights and ownership. The mere mention of such trademarks within the site does not suggest or imply that the respective owners have any affiliation or agreement with the site itself. Most of the brands on the website and referring to products for sale on La Cicogna Firme are famous brands known to the public and to every user of La Cicogna Firme.
2. La Cicogna Firme does not sell used, irregular or inferior quality products to the corresponding standards offered on the market.
3. The essential characteristics of the products are presented on La Cicogna Firme within each product sheet. The images and colours of products on sale may not exactly correspond to the real ones due to the Internet browser or monitor used.
4. Product prices may be subject to changes. Verify the final sale price before submitting the order form. The increase or decrease in the sale price is our unquestionable choice and may also occur a few seconds after the closing of the order by you.
5. La Cicogna Firme, in case of exercise of your right of withdrawal, has the right not to accept the return of products that are without the relative tags or warranty seal, products that have been altered in their essential and qualitative characteristics or that have been damaged.
6. Being a catalog comparable by law to sale by correspondence, La Cicogna Firme reserves the right to cancel orders and/or purchase procedures in case of error in the publication of prices or items for sale. In this case the customer will obviously be reimbursed for any expenses incurred.
La Cicogna Firme carries out shipments in Italy and all over the world only through the express courier service.
All goods shipped by La Cicogna Firme are carefully packed.
Together with the goods shipped La Cicogna Firme will insert in the package (or where requested by e-mail) the invoice /receipt indicating in detail the prices of the items purchased.
All orders regularly filled and paid for will be processed within two working days: all shipments depart from La Cicogna Firme, only on working days, from Monday to Friday, from 9.00 to 17.30. Orders placed on Saturdays and Sundays will be handled on the following Tuesday.
FOLLOW YOUR SHIPMENT ONLINE
La Cicogna Firme offers its customers a shipping service that can be traced at any time, thanks to the service provided by our courier.
The Customer will receive an e-mail confirming the shipment of the goods with the tracking number provided by the courier that will allow him to check at any time the progress of his shipment. Alternatively, you can always check the delivery status in real time in the "My Account" section of the site.
Shipments can be DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid), depending on the shipping address. DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) shipping is for non-EU or non-Schengen countries, not subject to the payment of VAT/VAT on the purchase price.
Delivery times are conditioned by the areas of destination of the products. ITALY (DDP): shipment is expected within 5/12 days of the order depending on the availability of our suppliers with delivery in the following three working days. European EU countries (DDP): delivery is indicatively scheduled within three/five working days of shipment. Non-EU European Countries (DDU): delivery is indicatively scheduled within 5-7 working days of shipment. Rest of the World: delivery is indicatively scheduled up to 7-10 days from shipment with Express Service.
Once the goods have been delivered, it is up to the Customer to carefully inspect the package before signing the delivery document. If the packaging is tampered with or not intact, the Customer may sign the document of delivery with reservation or refuse delivery. Any anomalies must be promptly reported to La Cicogna Firme, by sending an email to our customer service. If the Customer refuses to deliver the goods, any shipping costs necessary for the return of the package to La Cicogna Firme will be deducted from the refund due to the Customer. If for any reason the shipment was not delivered to the address provided by the Customer at the time of registration, the package will be sent back to La Cicogna Firme at the expense of the same Customer. In this case it will be the responsibility of La Cicogna Firme to deduct this amount from any refund due to the Customer.
FOR OUR COMPANY POLICY FOR RETURNS THERE ARE NO REFUNDS IN MONEY BUT ONLY IN MERCHANDISE OR IN VOUCHERS OF THE SAME AMOUNT OR HIGHER TO SPEND IN OUR STORE (METHOD TO BE AGREED WITH LA CICOGNA FIRME)
WITHDRAWALS ARE NOT ALLOWED AND THIS RULE IS CONSIDERED ACCEPTED BY THE BUYER AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE